NC Series 4th axis Troyke rotary tables range in size from 30" to 84" diameters. The NC Series features a rigid rotary table design and can be mounted horizontally or vertically. These NC rotary tables are interfaced to the machine control as a rotary indexer or full 4th axis, and offer a variety of tooling and workholding options.
Build a Troyke Rotary Table to your specifications by clicking here.
- · 6 sizes (30" - 84" table diameters)
- · C907 bronze wormgear and hardened and ground worm running in a bath of oil
- · High precision spindle bearings
- · Turcite bearing surface
- · Dual rack & pinion pneumatic brake
- · Precision ground surface
- · Chucks - (Manual or Pneumatic)
- · Collet fixtures - (Manual or Pneumatic)
- · Tailstocks - (Manual or Pneumatic)
- · Single Axis programmable control
- · Clamping outboard supports (Pneumatic or Hydraulic)
- · Ball Lock™ sub plate and fixture plate
- · Cables - for interfacing to machine tool
- · Compatible with all standard Servo Motors
- · Oversize thru hole
- · Direct mount feedback (Heidenhain scale for accuracy up to +/- 2 arc seconds)
To view or print a catalog of Troyke products including Troyke Rotary Tables click View Catalog below.